Tuesday, April 24, 2007

(/%(&¤)/!!!!!

That would be me growling I think. So, today I retrieved our baby (see picture to the right) from the banishment of winter storage at the bike shop. We had her all nicely serviced for her 12k kilometer milestone so that everything stays in tip-top condition. The service guy there is great. He is always friendly and fun to talk to (even if I have to speak Finnish).

So on to the growling...First off it is not inexpensive to store the bike there for the winter. They make quite the decent profit on that. The service we had done cost 241€..again, not cheap. What I am growling at is that when I go out to greet our baby, and tell her how much I missed her...she is down right FILTHY! And I don't mean in the saucy mix kind of way either. I mean she is saucy and a hell of a ride, but she is DIRTY as hell! You would think that for the 600€ we have spent with them they could have at least rinsed her off?!?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: