Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blah blah blah

I have been trying to get my feet under me in my new job. So far so good :)
The last month has been a bit stressful and I haven't had time to really post much. Between starting the new job, having panic attacks that they will fire me (stupid insecurity must stop) and dealing with family health issues (Grandma is quite ill, Mom has more blockages in her heart and may need another bypass, Sister has neurological damage in her spine which affecting her hands, StepMom falling and hurting her knee -results of the MRI and decision about surgery to come -, da Finn needing an MRI and possible surgery on the left shoulder - damned rotator cuff ) and just general change of seasons crap..I have been up to my eyeballs in stress.

I must apologize for being out of contact with my dearest friends lately. I have no excuses just the explination above.

So shout out to SUG, Mel, K, D, Pia, Ange, Donna, Shawn, and all my other peeps.

3 comments:

Pia said...

Love you babe!

Anonymous said...

HERE FOR YOU! SUGA!

Anonymous said...

best of luck with new job.