Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Right...so I was thinking...

Okay, so I finally did it. I caved into the incredible pressure of my peers and big family and finally got around to making my presence available (okay not availble in THAT sense!) on the web. I am honestly of the opinion that blogs can be interesting, fun, thought provoking and also as boring as a 4 day cricket match. Really, who the hell watches that sport and why in the world would someone invent a "sport"(note: I use that term loosely) that can last for 1.)years and 2.) have a score of 43940689045646 wickety thingers or whatever they are called. Sports..Sqaush is a sport (and a lovely root vegetable..can't diss the veggies), Tennis is a sport, Mountain Biking is a sport; but CRICKET?!?!? Okay..where was I? Right, boredom. The purpose of this exercise in humiliation is simply to jot down my random silly thoughts and musings. I won't delude myself into thinking my observations on life are even REMOTELY interesting to anyone but myself (somewhat like cricket),; so if you have feedback or comments , feel free to give them and I will dutifully ignore them if they vary in the slightest bit from my all consuming powerful view of the universe as ruled by ME.

1 comment:

Prithi Shetty said...

Mention of Cricket by Yank in Finland ! Amazing.

Its a big thing here in India; but I agree its a bore. Football is the best.