Friday, January 25, 2008

Learning my lesson


After the embarassment of having Hale point out that Accuradio incorrectly listed Jon Bon Jovi as the composer of "I Don't Like Mondays" by performing the simple act of using Google and clicking on the Wikipedia site....


Today's 100 Uutislehti (Finnish free newspaper) announced that this guy turned 80 today.. I have done my due diligence before creating this post.
Per Wikipedia:
"Mickey and Minnie debuted in the cartoon short Plane Crazy, first released on May 15, 1928."
However:
"The Walt Disney Company celebrates his birth as November 18, 1928"


Now I feel as though I may have redeemed myself in Hale's eyes..she the Icey Bitch (and I say that with love)....

1 comment:

Hale said...

Okay, you're back to being the Queen of Google ;)

But I have to say that I didn't need wikipedia to know that Jon Bon Jovi bit... No one with such white gleaming teeth would write such a song! I shudder at the thought what it would have turned out: "I don't like mondays, I want to hold your hand all day long and will always love you and not kill children with no reason whatsoever".