Friday, July 18, 2008

Conversations with my SUG leads to..

..random photos being shown to me by my Finnish workmates.

So Sug and I were chattin' last night and in our unique way of communicating through diggs and jibes, I actually told her that I could contain myself and not be star struck around major hollywood movie types if I were to ever get a chance to be on the set of a movie she is producing at any time in my life. She then brings up one of my favorite actresses. I extolled my virutes of patience and decorum...yaddayadda...she wasn't buyin'

Flash forward to work this morning - my workmate asks if I have seen a particular picture which was in the newspaper on Wednesday. I reply no I haven't.

I must now state with absolute certainty, I would never be able to not be gobsmacked if I ever met this woman... SUG..you were right..

If this is 63...HOLY WOW!! And not 1 stitch of plastic surgery..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shes hot beyond comprehension. in the biblical sense.