Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Officially...

Officially according to me Kristin Thomas shall now be known as the venerable Kristin "I am smarter than those silly people in white lab coats" Thomas a.k.a Dr. K. I have visited the very nice IwentToMedicalSchoolSoIShouldKnowWhatYouHave person at the hospital today to get the results of my bone marrow test. It turns out (and I have an officially signed paper to prove it) that I should have listened to K all along. I am certified as a Freak. I am an exception to the rule of white blood cell counts. The standard deviation of a white blood cell count is + or - 2% in the general population. Meaning at least 2 % of the population is either above or below the standard "acceptable" range when it comes to your white blood cells.

My Dr. confirmed to me today what K has said all along: "You have lesbian cooties and are a freak." It is true. My Dr (all Harvard edgumakayted and crap) told me that I am the execption even to the standard deviation rule. My white blood cell count is just, for me, normally and genetically twice that of everyone else. I am 100% healthy...and a freak of nature.

I should have listend to K in the first place. Then I wouldn't have had to have steel instruments stuck into my bones, x-rays, ultra sounds, blood tests galore and I wouldn't have had to travel to a bazillion doctor's appointments.

oooooohhhh I have cooties!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... official documents that state you are a freak? You are my hero!! :) Glad it is just normal freaky you and nothing serious!!!

Anonymous said...

DUDE, awesome. Knew you were a freak, who'd ever have thought they'd find a way to measure it?!

Hale said...

Awesome! I can just see the countless situations were you can just say: hey, I'm a freak and I have the papers to prove it.

I'm glad you turnes out to be a freak and nothing else. Even if it meant going to see all those doctors and getting poked at with gigantic needles.

Anonymous said...

Since I was recently declared a meager but still noteworthy .5 on the lesbian scale, I say with all my newfound authority that lesbian cooties rock. You go girl. Give those silly doctors a run for their money. :)

Fusche said...

Mel: awww..don't make me blush..Hero is a bit strong :)

Hale: No more frickin Needles!

Sug: DUDE...there is SO a way to measure it. I think the lesbian cooties are affected by my giant Fusche Butt.

Sarah: Rock on with your .5 lesbian percentage :)

I am all about taking advantage of the not-paying for my health care and making them spend money determining I am a freak :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're a freak. Both because that makes you more fun to know and because I'm glad you're healthy.

-Patricia

Anonymous said...

Yer Giant Fusche Butt has lesbian cooties too and it scares me.

SUGA!

Fusche said...

Nice one SUG..

SUGA FOR YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

First, I am THRILLED to know that you are healthy. So friggin' sick of sick people (especially since it's always me)....that being said the fun part about this is that I can be known as Dr. K from here on out. I think I should be given an honorary doctorate from some high falutin Medical School, so I can use it in an official capacity as well. I think a letter to Harvard with your official freak documents attached might be in order.

Love you!!