Friday, December 16, 2005

Who knew...

Okay..so I find these assessment things based on your birthday or name or what kind of ceral you eat incredibly funny. Below is what MY birthday supposedly means.






Your Birthdate: Not Tellin (although I did put it in for the thing)




You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head.
Oh so true don't you think? MUHAHAHAHAH

You spend a lot of alone time meditating and thinking.
10 people in Italy..'nough said

People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right.

Withdrawn?!?! People can't get me to shut up! 4 words folks: "Bring it home Steph!"

You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself.
Okay caring and deep yes... difficult to show it? I cry at frickin Hallmark commercials for christ's sake!!

Your strength: Your original approach to thinking
Oh yeah..I am an original alright..

Your weakness: You tend to shy away from others
In which universe?
Your power color: Pale blue
Not since 1979 honey!
Your power symbol: Wavy line
um...er...whatever..
Your power month: July
I live in Finland..of COURSE July is my power month..the sun barely frickin sets during that month!


These things are a HOOT!

Pretty soon I get to see this guy


Oh..yeah..and my family... :) I have the world's most rockinest 87 year old grams... isn't she great?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the thing actually the birthday opposite game or something? Good lord, could it have been further off the mark?