Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Um

I have no idea what got into me last week. I was hell on wheels! I really was a horrible person to be around. No idea why I was that way or what kicked it off. I just hated everything i guess...

So..this post is about the comments I have gotten on my previous posts. Normally I respond by putting my own comment in the comments section responding to the questions and items presented to me.. This time I figured everyone gets a post about there questions.

From my entry: "The Cool Kids"
beth said...
Oh dude, that pic is just too scary. Now, I love Barry, but yer scaring me.

--dude..I scare most people and that pic scares ME!

From my entry "Mighty"

Beth said...
Jesse's girl is it. Sorry, you cannot escape your destiny, Luke.


::sigh:: Lalalalalalala Jesse's Girl...



From my entry: " Excellent..warning..nasty language and graphic descriptions"

Anzi said...
Forget about gay marriages... Melissa Etheridge is on tour? Awesome!
Is she coming to Finland?
I must be one of the rare hetero chicks out there who like her but I think she's awesome


...Anzi you are not a rare hetero chic. I know several hetero chics who dig Melissa. As for the concert dates..none announced for Europe yet, but I am keeping my hopes up!

From my entry: "Someone put me in a Time out please?!?!"

There are many comments on that one so here are my responses in no particular order:
Hale: Yeah.. I really hear ya.

SUG: SUGA right back at ya and I definitely do need some SO CA sunshine and a big
fat G&T

Anzi: Tell me about it..my brain hurts at the end of the day.

Hank: I think I will pass the exam. I still have until 12/2008 before I can apply for citizenship so if I totally tank on this one I can always take it again.

From my entry: "Puff Puff"

Beth said...
You can smoke around me anytime.

- DUDE you rocksor!!! SUGA FOR YOU!!!

Tii said...
You know it is actually bad for you... ;)

- Tii, I will choke you later...too tired right now..

BigHairyFinn said...
you sound like you went on a strike ;)

- Hank, you have no idea..

No comments: