Thursday, October 27, 2005

..finding my "happy place"...

...okay. It is really hard to find my "happy place" right now. Work is absolute madness. I have 346356 meetings a day and 3636456 things to get done from said meetings, but no time to do it. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE to be rushed?... holy mother of god this is frustrating... I feel like I have to hand hold everyone through the tasks which they are supposed to get done and if I don't do it the tasks WON'T get done....

I think some 80's music is in order on my headphones today and a big sign on the back of my chair that says "Cranky Pants. If you value living don't bother me."......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cranky Pants - here's to finding your happy place SOON. Hope the day/week looks up for you. Hey when you get a chance, send me an email so I'll have your direct one.

S

Anonymous said...

I find "Jesse's Girl" always relaxes me.

;-)