Monday, October 10, 2005

hmmm...

Have you ever had that moment where something is said at just the right time and in the right way that you start laughing...and can't stop. Everytime you try to stop, a new fit of giggles wracks your body. You laugh so hard your stomache muscles ache, you can't breathe, tears come streaming from your eyes...

...well if you haven't then you are missing out on a great thing. It happened to me this weekend. I laughed so hard I cried. My stomache hurt, my cheeks hurt from laughing so long and so hard. It was so liberating...

...try it sometime....

....one line did it..."...that's not Nancy..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy will crack me up for a long time... Weird things happening inside...

Anonymous said...

So I recall a couple of these moments, SUG. Best times. Of course, you were there... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Never, I have no idea what you are talking about, I mean, it's not like we are ever *that* funny.

Fusche said...

Hale: too funny..

Sug: nothin but love for you dude..seriously..if you are in MA for Xmas we are SOOO doing G&Ts and stuff.

Mel: OMG..WE ARE SO *THAT* funny!