Thursday, January 12, 2006

My friends...

..are frickin hilarious. I think that they call me just to torture me. Today K decided to call me from an Irish bar in Seattle with John, Patricia and her husband Duane... They called because they were just about to have a Car Bomb and wanted to rub it in and figured if it was time for them to drink in the middle of the night half way around the world then it was time for me to get up for work (I was already there)... A car bomb...Ahhh the memories of Portugal with D and K...

Situation: D and K's honeymoon..in Portugal..I was there...(don't ask)..We went to an Irish bar and K was telling me about this drink...so I asked the Irish Bartendress if she knew how to make a "car bomb"...bad call I know...much maligning my intelligence (not by the bartendress but by my friends) ensued. Sooooo...I am of the firm belief that the bartender was sooo gay and soooo into me... the response I received from D and K that night..was sent again in a text message to me today: "You see gay people everywhere"...... WELL DUHHH!!!! We ARE everywhere!

THen I remember Pride in Tampere last year...OOOPS...I couldn't remember how to order one and the version I told the bartender to make would make ANYONE Hurl...

So..in case you were wondering.
Irish Car Bomb:
- 1/2 pint(s) Guinness Beer
- 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that they called you - that rocks! Friends are great, yes? :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Dude, that drink sounds nasty.