Monday, January 02, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah.. I know I know

I know...it has been a while since posting and you are all sad that I haven't posted in a while...Well I was in the States for the whirlwind trip to see the family for the Christmas holiday (5 days of my family and no privacy).... It was actually greaat to see everyone, but I was so tired of not having my own space after 4 days I couldn't wait to get back on the plane home to Helsinki... The topper of the trip was lunch on the day we left to come home. Yes folks I ate 2 boiled lobsters at lunch. You read that correctly..2. And they were glorious!

New Year's celebrations were low key with Hale and the gang...thanks to a killer head cold (thanks Rodge you bastard) I was not really in the celebratory mood. All I wanted was some tea and my comfy pj's and my bed...

On a funny note, I was browsing my friend's blog and he mentioned this website that allows you to see which celebrity you resemble most. You can upload several different photos of yourself (no they don't keep them) and see which celeb you look like in that photo. The ruling was that I either look like:


or:

-

Now..I have nothing against looking like Annette Bening, but Ariel Sharon?!?! I look like an old fat jewish guy??!?! WOW...

Beth will say I look like:



and she will also regale me with strains of "Jessie's Girl" warbled until I scream "FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!! STOP!!!"

So...there you have it..I resemble either an activist Actress, an 80's pop/soap opera icon or an old fat jewish guy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ariel Sharon. Oh Dude, that's rich.

La La La La Jesse's Girl... Rick Springfield for the win.

Happy New Year!

Fusche said...

Dude..I so know what you mean... Ariel Sharon?!?!?!

Your vote is Rick I take it...

Happy New Year to you too Sug

Anonymous said...

Although... it looks like Ariel might have a little bit of lazy eye. Hmmm.... perhaps I should reconsider.