Friday, July 22, 2005

Props to my Sug

Okay, must give mad props to my SUG. The Sugaroo is followin' her dream. For those who don't know this, my SUG (a.k.a: Suga, Sugaramma, Sugadedo, Dood, Doodles, My Best Friend, J.E. Martin)finally made the big leap into the industry she actually studied for at University. If we take the way way back machine to when she grad-ju-ma-tated (that would be graduated for the literate folks), you would find out that she got herself a spankin spiffy piece 'o expensive paper from the very well known US institution (not looney bin folks): Boston University - College of Film.

The Mighty Sug has since (after many years of yearning and wanting to) migrated her half-American half-British behind to the Left Coast and taken a position as a Producer/Writer/Director with a production company out in the land of sunshine and palm trees, moviestars and swimmin pools. Why is it that I hear strains of Beverly Hillbillies going thru my head??... But I digress...

Anywhosamawhatsit - the Sug is on a plane this weekend to fly to NY to get on a boat to take a cruise down to the Caribbean. Not to take in the sun and sandy beaches folks, but to WORK. How's about THEM apples. Not only is Sugadabom persuin' her dream of makin the next Oscar winning film (staring ME of course - is it time for my medication at this point?), but she gets to farkin go on a cruise to do it! Doodles, YOU DA WOMAN! Rock on wit yo bad ass self!!!

There will be more updates on the Sug's mad dash into stardom - okay not stardom because the ones behind the scenes rarely get followed around by crazy shutter bug Paparazzi anglin to get a photo of them in compromising positions to sell to the Enquirer - but it will be duely and proudly broadcast in my blog when her "super secret" projects are nearing post production and all that industry lingo jazz. Can't be too careful bout listin stuff here - wouldn't want her ideas bein 5 finger discounted yo.

Mad Props to ya SUG. SUGA FOR YOU!! -

..we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... Thanks SUG!

I'm back from the cruise and need to sleep for a week.

Mighty Sug huh... too funny. I guess I'll go jump in the cement pond now... (how's that for a vague reference?)

Fusche said...

As vauge as it gets! Welcome back! Lookin forward to email update as to how it went!

Anonymous said...

On Beverly Hillbillies, Jethro used to call the pool the "see-ment pond".

Sorry I missed yer call sug.